joyful day...

Thursday, November 29, 2012 - Posted by Knz  at 12:33 AM
I took a gmat exam again at hibiya, taking a dah off. although the increased score is not still below the required level, I saw the better result, then I recognized that I would have to continue the current way for improving the score. one thing i has better add is that I need to focus on math and sentence correction, as math doesn't reach the perfect score and i felt i wasnt good at solving sentence correction problems while i felt much better at solving reading and critical reasoning problems.

after taking the exam, I went to GINZA to find out the best fit accessory for my wife, as a gift for Christmas and celebrating our 3 years long marriage. I didn't think of giving her an expensive one, but my wife shows some expectation for this year's anniversary, as we will have a big plan next year and thus she will be not so free to enjoy her own life... But even without thinking of such an awaiting plan, I had better let her have a special gift, since thanks to her dedication, I could have concentrated on hard working and studying for the exam, and my revised salary and the higher outcome were well above our expectations, so some of which should be towards my wife, while I already spent for purchasing the massage machine...

while strolling the jewelry shops and department stores, I was completely stunned by the product being showcased at mikimoto. Mikimoto has been so special for us because we bought the marriage rings there and I gave my wife a engagement ring bought there... so the combination between the currently possessed ones and the new one I just bought today must be good... of course the quality of their products is doubtless... so I expect that my wife will be pleased to have it in four weeks...

And after coming back to my mansion, I got some nap and then was asked to take care of my son as my wife had to leave home to teach her student, playing the musical instrument. She coming back home and I started to find a movie that I am interested in.. recently it's quite difficult to find the 2 hours long time continuously, so today is very rare day to do so. fortunately I could find one at i tunes store and I rent "one day", a romance type of movie, which I was attracted by its trailer...

Ann Hathaway was astonishingly beautiful with her hair short, and the story was somewhat nostalgic...
if i summarize it roughly, the man and woman met at the same college and their post graduate days became more and more different from each other, which tore apart their relationship due to gap of their different life stage... one is going the one way while the other is going the other way... I thought that sort of problem often occur in the relationship between a man and woman meeting at the college or during the college days, as I am one of them experiencing the similar situation... it's not the one I once went along with, but the one I confessed my love for the one...

Last September, we met at the wedding party of our common friend, and talked some about our recent lives each other... and I reminded myself of my past confession but now I got married to another woman... I have heard that after I confessed my love, there was some time that she loved me, which I heard from her friend... I don't believe that she still loves me but we have some time that we have a one way affection to one another... and she is still bachelor...and no boyfriend...

Now I know we have very different sense of value and the affection once I had was not genuine one but rather respect. maybe I was too naive and have less confidence at that time, and then I didn't know what loving a woman was... she has been so intellectual and possess talent and skills in music field( now she is a professional artist, while she got a master degree after quitting her consultant job...) Therefore, this wan't the only timing issue to confess love from one side, but the fundamental one.. so it wouldn't have been successful even if we got together once....

But it is also true that she looks some attractiveness even now, as she looks still intellectual and became more beautiful... it's not the level of Ann Hathaway, of course, but it's just true...

Going back the movie itself, the end of the story was too painful and I thought why such an accident occurred to the one that would have enjoyed her life finally.... I just thought that I don't want to spend the days the would be regretful in the future...

anyway, the movie was very nice and so I would let what I thought through this movie in my next tune... hope that that day will come soon...


today was so joyful a day...

best regards,



kenji