why diversity????

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - Posted by Knz  at 12:00 AM
I met with the people in sf this morning one after another... and after speaking with them for an hour, I was quite exhausted due to it that such a longer time of English conversation is quite rate for me, unlike in the past...

while talking with them via Skype, I was quite relaxed even if the contents of conversations were relatively serious... I reminded myself of working at the previous company and I realized that I like the westernized culture and atmosphere.... since I entered the college, spending time in diverse environment had been ordinary for me... fortunately my friends at the college used to stay in the foreign countries or going along with the guy from overseas, so the atmosphere surrounding me was usually diversified.
... I didn't recognize that such usual environment had affected me a lot and without feeling such interesting flavor, to be honest, I've got bored....

I didn't notice that I need diversity and I am so interested in different people from different countries, and also interested in knowing them and learning from them via the global common language, English...


I like the current company and I can touch the people from overseas from time to time, but I need interaction win the people from different countries as default....


that's the true feeling and precious thing that I learned from this interview process and this experience is so effective to remind me of why I want to go to more diversified business school in the future... j just want to know various aspects of the world and sense of value, culture.. why??? just I'm curious!!!!! it seems absurd from other people's perspective, but that is the honest mind why I started learning English seriously before entering the college and that feeling hasn't changed even now!!!!


oh, I feel greatly satisfied with noticing the point, what I really cares about when I choosing the right place...


wish me luck for tomorrow's last interview on site...


regards,


kenji