finished all the interviews...

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - Posted by Knz  at 12:45 AM
this morning I went to the office to meet the person interviewing me...

last week I met with a country manager and today I met with the senior manager who will be the counterpart if I am allowed to join the company...

I don't know what will happen next, while I assume that several or a few candidates will be subject to be discussed, who is the best...

while taking this interview, as I mentioned earlier, I like more globalized environment... even if the result of this interview process isn't good, I will seek another opportunity in the future again, whether inside of the current company or another company that I will meet someday...

the reason why I tried this opportunity was based upon the very special reasons.

the country manager is very famous and I have been very interested in him,
respecting him...

I will be able to manage a leadership role for the first time...though I've experienced several projects as a project manager but haven't done a specific division's manager...

finally, this opportunity was very rare to dive into the international environment in addition to seeking entrepreneurial mind with the younger, willful talents...

hope that the result will be fine...

regards,

kenji