Looking back on year 2012.

Monday, December 31, 2012 - Posted by Knz  at 11:10 PM
Today is the last day of year 2012, so I would like to look back on my personal life from multiple perspectives.


family

my son became 2 years old the other day, and our marriage became 3 years long. It has been not so easy to manage my family without seeing any trouble, rather I and my wife had some conflicts that occurs not only for significant matters but also trivial things... but the difference from the past conflicts are that my wife came back in a short time even if she went back to her home or just stay in the mansion we lived, reconciling what she thought... so our trust got stronger than before and then we became respectful for the other's opinion and thought.

Regarding my son, he started to learn several words and day after day his words has increased. It's just very interesting to see his language acquisition, while I have been amazed by his aggressive attitude against physical play like sliding from the top of slider, clinging from an iron bar and riding his tricycle very fast... My wife has claimed that my engagement for child raising hasn't been satisfactory then I need to take care of him more and more... I've attempted to do things like reading a child book for him, playing a kind of soccer at the park with him, talking him for a walk or carrying him by a baby car... It is true that it's priceless when he smiles at me for what I do for him.



work


it became tougher and tougher, while how much and where I can contribute became larger and broader if I compared current capacity with the one one year ago. Also working with external people like consultants commercial banks increased and exchanging business cards became more often. As my pervious job didn't expect such relationship until the one takes managerial role, it's very interesting for me and feels me larger and broader responsibility than the previous one. In addition, leading some people as a team leader role was very instructive and let me remind myself of managing several people wasn't easy and learn that it's important to know each individual speciality and what kind of approach he/she likes. Without considering such points, it's very difficult to complete the required tasks within the required
period of time. Moreover, it's very important for a leader to focus on the most important task that nobody else can do. Instead, for other less important things, a leader has to let team members do themselves.

Finally, regarding the club activity, I host bi-monthly event and recognized that it depends on each individual's priority if they come to each event. Even saying something nice to the event organizer, someone's priority will turn out to be true or not when he/she shows up. time is limited and prioritizing the things depend on everyone's different priorities. If your invitation to the event can't gather people, then it is time to think over if the demand for events really exist. It not, then focus on the events that you really want to. if such focus can't attract people, then consider selecting a new organizer or just ending it. Such courageous decision can alarm someone who really takes care of. If you can find him/her, just ask him/her help...that's what I learned from my own recent experience...



hobby


reading books, watching movies and listening&creating music were all shaded out... I would like to increase opportunity to try them next year... otherwise my sensitivity for such pleasure will go away...
I do want to find amazing stuffs and express my feeling in the music or some other forms of arts...

But just one thing I am proud of is that I could listen to the actual acoustic violin sound by Akiko Suwanai this year. Listening to the authentic music would be my hope next year too.



Thank you for your support this year and hope that we can meet again soon...