The art of getting by...

Monday, July 15, 2013 - Posted by Knz  at 12:36 AM
it was a really good movie!

http://youtu.be/tueRW54vj4Y

The movie described very well how teenagers deal with their honest feeling for someone he/she loves...

The talented boy doesn't  know the way to express his feeling for the girl that he really cares about.. She respects his artistic talent and actually everyone does. Though he's not diligent for working on the tasks given at the school and he had nearly failed to graduate from the school... he couldn't make himself towards the things at the school, but after relating with her, he found that he wants to acquire more professional art training after graduation. 

For me, it's not a girl friend that opened my   potentiality that I have talented aspect... but the ones were truly there when I find that I got motivated and thought I was good at drawing, creating, and studying...the finders are usually my mom and my teachers...

Obviously, the feedback to youngsters are very important to find them more inspiring area among so many divergent areas, and  sometimes those feedback would direct where they go... I was so lost when I was a teenager and I couldn't reach the way to get out of such situations... but after getting into the university and touched the freedom to choose what I wanted to study, it felt like a heaven. Also, the people I met during true college life, inspired me a lot to find the things that I never thought of... I learned that meeting with much more sophisticated, intellectual and interesting, wistful people is the best thing that people can find the better way to live.... 

Acquiring skills such as  languages, manipulating office administrative software as, programming, professional knowledge, are much easier to start, however, meeting with the life changing events and people has huge importance if I think about how people can develop their frontiers...

Actually, my best life advisor is my wife and my son now.... my son tells me a lot... life is wonderful when I am feeling him... he just smiles when he feels joy... that's vey simple but genuinely honest and innocent... such straightforwardness is that  adults shouldn't forget... and tells me that seeing someone's happiness bring my happiness too... He also reminds me of patience to stay with even if there are sometimes pains or irritations about any crucial or trivial matters day after day....

As to my wife, she is not good at learning difficult stuffs except for music, though  she is really good at getting the highest scores when she takes exams.... her advices when I am facing difficult situation were quite eye-opening... she notices that I don't recognize... also, she is so smart and good footwork as long as I put some pressure on her... I learned priceless love towards our son when we are talking... I love my son but her love sometimes surpass very easily what I direct to him...

Anyway, i guess that this movie was produced for younger ages but it could be a trigger to let us think of importance of the life chaining meeting and tell true feeling to the one he/she loves before letting her/him go beyond his/her reach...


regards,


kenji