After the training...

Friday, November 7, 2014 - Posted by Knz  at 11:46 PM
this week, we, manager level employees regardless of people manger or not, were  invited to the hr training. Most of the people are that we know each other as they met in the same on boarding training sessions after joined the company, while there are some people whom we met for the first time. among the members, I don't have any feelings as a woman as one of the two women was the person whom we met in the previous training and had lunch together after the training with other colleagues several times. However, this time was different. This time was very exclusive training and so we had talked a lot not only during the training but during the lunch and break between the sessions. Such condensed time continued 3 days in a row. Then my feeling about her became different from that before the training began. 

Actually, she is bilingual as her parents is from Britain but she had been raised in Japan though she attended international school. Her talent is superb, not only leadership skill but she has a charm that attracts everyone. So kind and smart but very serious and diligent about her role. She loves traveling and I like when she is talking about where she's been to. 

I know this kind of feeling can't be acceptable as I am a father for a boy and a coming baby in addition to a headband for my wife. And I need to confine myself in the box called a family, and loving somebody other than my family mustn't happen. 

I believe that I will not take any action for her, however, it's true that I felt my heart is, without doubt, absorbed in that woman. I have never experienced immoral behavior in the past after I got married to my wife, so maybe this is just a imaginary talk. However, it's just as true that it feels very nostalgic. I felt this kind of feelings in the youth and it became quite rare to feel unintended heartbeat and find lots of time when I think about her, especially, since yesterday when the training finished. 

She is just so nice and pretty though not the super gorgeous type. As a person, she's so charming.

The above thing must be hidden and hopefully gradually is going to disappear in the next few days. The undoubted evidence to recognize the fact is that I feel like creating a new tune, which will describe her definitely, and such inspiration won't come up except for the time when I am truly falling into love.........



regards,



Kenji