gmat rc, still tough...

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - Posted by Knz  at 5:11 PM
since i bought jeff sackman's book, called "total gmat math", and learned his skills to grasp the ideas of solving math problems of gmat, i'm his big fan. it's true that his book is priced higher than other contemporary gmat text books, the quality is indisputable.





as practicing gmat rc parts with practice questions of gmat prep software, i thought that my weakest point is still in rc... i'm not convinced with the techniques described in mgmat text, as for me, it's a bit difficult to put them into practice...

and then i go back to his web-page and read through his explanations on gmat rc part, and it seemed that his methods will be fit for my way of thinking.... his approach is very clear and usable in actual exam situation....

http://www.gmathacks.com/reading-comprehension/the-important-parts-of-gmat-rc-passages.html




it will take some time to get this book, due to the need to import it form overseas, as i want to highlight important passages with colored pens and write down my memos
to make it easier to read them later, especially when i review the mistaken questions after running through practice questions of gmat prep software...


my wife told me that given time will run out if i can't raise my gmat score soon, so my priority is not money for buying worthy books or courses but time itself...


regards,


kenji.