Entrepreneurship Class.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - Posted by Knz  at 11:02 PM

Today, I didn't feel good and begin studying, not only because I was quite tired but also I've been annoyed by the information that hasn't motivated me a lot...

Some business schools welcome students who have only a few years of work experience, however, as many people mention, I don't think that I'll be inspired by the people who don't have enough work experience, since I think work experience of 3 years and that of 6 years are quite different, even if he/she has achieved remarkable results.... I believe that without being mature enough as a person, it seems very difficult to involve the people from different generations... thus achieved results don't fully contribute to make a certain impact in the organization...

Anyway, though I thought that interacting with the younger people at business school isn't so attractive, then I'll carefully choose the schools that welcome the student who are in at least 30's.... so that the similar business situation and experiences will be shared and more realistic discussion I'll join in...

Referring to the below video, I found that people studying at IMD look mature and I felt a kind of relief to see them... not so rigorous discussion was made in the below one, I don't care, but rather, I'd like to put myself into more mature and calm environment to listen carefully to the voices from classmates and speak without rush feeling...

The below video was quite actual, and very easy to understand what classes at business school is like..


regards,



kenji.