macProVideo.

Friday, December 27, 2013 - Posted by Knz  at 2:27 PM
Just subscribed to Mac Pro video online courses to learn foreign Mac soft wares such as native instruments, omnisphere, melodyne, protocols, and music theories. I have know this online video course before but as driven by the year end coupon, I utilized this opportunity to subscribe the courses . 
https://www.macprovideo.com

As mentioned earlier, by around 40 years old, I will change my own way to make living from the current way to a broader way, both engaging in the business world but also in the music industry. So far I have invested so much money in acquiring the professional music environment from software to hardware, while learning music theories from time to time. However, so far, it's not so efficient to learn the things smoothly, so I thought I should depend on the teaching assistance like Mac Pro video course.

It's quite cheap, considering the quality and diverted courses, as I will pay only 15$ per month. I think learning the things in English is really reasonable, while in Japanese, much more investment will be necessary as there are little opportunity to learn them cheaply and stuffs available at this moment.

Also, Mac Pro video courses are not limited to music related courses but other professional software learning courses, so if you got interested in any, I recommend that you should take this year end discounted subscription chance!!!

I will try jazz theory class, music theory classes during the winter vacation until January 6th.


Regards,


Kenji