looked more professional???

Monday, May 27, 2013 - Posted by Knz  at 12:15 AM
today i went to Akihabara, to see toys for my son, while I wanted to convert
yodobashi.com points to the points that I can use at a physical shop too.

My son found that his favorite train, Yamanote line, and I bought it(of course, miniature version!!). He touched that train from the store to our home all the way...

On the other hand, I consulted with the seller about discounting "melodyne editor 2" and successfully agreed to discount to the bottom price I found on the web, while getting 10% of gold points, usable at Yodobashi.com or their physical stores.

During the shopping, I was seen as a professional musician though I don't know why, then I was suggested that I should go to the professional audio area where
I can find professional softwares/hardwares like the stuffs such as komplete 9 and pro tools.  

I usually go to Akihabara or Ikebukuro when I want to a larger discount that usual
stores in the other regions can't follow... Those 2 cities have lots of competition in the same area, so the market is more favorable for us, customers.

I need to get accustomed to utilizing melodyne, in addition to pro tools...
To be honest, now I can move on to the ideal environment that I have sought 
since last month. Then I just need to create my own tune with this fantastic 
surroundings. 


best regards,

Kenji.